How to Complete Your Zweena Profile
The “Profile” section of your Zweena Health account contains vital information that can be helpful in any situation.
To navigate to your Zweena Health profile, click on the “My Account” tab on the far right.
Your profile is made of our the following sections:
- Profile Information: Includes your basic information. Not to be missed: your blood type is listed at the bottom
- Insurance Information: List your dental, medical, vision, life and other insurance plans
- Emergency Information: List your emergency contact information
- Advance Directives: An area for your living will, do not resuscitate form, durable power of attorney and health care proxy
- Employer Information: Store your current employer’s information
- Current Plan Details: Number of records collected, uploaded and digitized
- Payment Details: Number and date of your membership charges (if they apply)
- Manage HealthVault Account: Allows you to make changes to your HealthVault account
Completing Your Profile is Important
The importance of completing your profile is because that information can help you in an emergency! Having one’s emergency information, blood type and insurance information in one place is a tremendous benefit.
Have more questions about how to use Zweena?View our large list of helpful tutorials and how-tos.
With over 17 years of healthcare and pharmaceutical experience, John is the vision behind Zweena. He left the pharmaceutical industry to embark on a great opportunity to help shape and influence the developing consumer healthcare movement.
John currently resides in Princeton, NJ with his wife and four children.