Collecting your medical records turning into one big headache?
We know the feeling, which is why we offer an All-Inclusive membership option. All-Inclusive is for those who have medical records to collect and want Zweena to do that for them.
To upgrade from a Free to All-Inclusive account, click the purple “Upgrade” button when logged in at the top-right.
Have more questions about how to use Zweena?View our large list of helpful tutorials and how-tos.
We are thrilled at the response from our promotion celebrating health awareness during National Men’s Health Month. Why stop at offering our promo for a week?
We’ve extended our promotion till the end of June! There is no better time to try a personal health record (PHR) solution! If you already know about the convenience of a PHR, share this promotion with your family, friends or community. Zweena Health is unique in the fact we do the hard work for you by collecting medical records on behalf of our members! This promotion gives you a sneak peek: 10 records collected from 1 provider FREE along with FREE digitization of those records!(more…)
How do you describe the advantages of using your clinical research organization over another?
How about adding one intangible that will resonate with every stakeholder (research sponsor, physicians, regulators and most importantly: patients) within the diverse group involved:
The gift of more value.(more…)
Healthcare Stat of the Day
More than 27% of healthcare costs, to the tune of $765 billion each year, is considered “waste” in a recent Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) study.
What are you doing to protect your family?
Share your advice in the comments section below.
Following in the footsteps of National Men’s Health Week and Father’s Day, we wanted to continue the celebration of health awareness! One of the biggest advantages of using the Zweena Health platform is our medical record collection benefit. Our team actively collects medical records on behalf of our members.
To celebrate, we are offering a special offer to help get you started in taking a more active role in your health!
A Zweena Health account unburdens its users from having to spend their valuable time on collecting medical record collection, organization them and managing for both themselves and their family.(more…)
Zweena clinical coordinators collect medical records on behalf of Zweena members and securely store them in HealthVault. This ensures the medical records being stored will only be available to a Zweena member within their secure HealthVault account.
A Microsoft HealthVault account is required to use Zweena.
Zweena Health, when used in conjunction with Microsoft HealthVault, creates a comprehensive platform that stores ALL of a patient’s information, including medical records.
Microsoft HealthVault is the leading online health platform. It is a secure online storage center for medical information.
Therefore, Microsoft holds itself to the highest standards of security to safeguard health information from theft, loss or damage. This includes:
- When health data is transmitted between applications/devices/programs and HealthVault servers, that information is encrypted.
- Data back-ups, when necessary, are stored on encrypted media.
- HealthVault servers are located in controlled facilities.
Additional, other reasons why Zweena chose HealthVault include the fact it’s available on a multitude of platforms, integrates with an enormous ecosystem of medical devices and apps and has a long-standing and trusted history within the industry.
Microsoft HealthVault is a Web-based platform built to store and maintain health and fitness information.
With Zweena Health membership that includes a Microsoft HealthVault account, Zweena members are able to have a 360-degree view of their health.
The benefits of Microsoft HealthVault include:
- Advanced security to secure and protect your information. This ensures you are always confident that your health information is safe.
- The ability to sign into HealthVault via the Web on any device in any browser means HealthVault is an easy portal for providers and patients to access and add health information when necessary.
- HealthVault integrates with over 200+ devices and 100+ apps. This means all your information can be stored, alongside medical records collected in Zweena, in one spot
Zweena’s integration with Microsoft HealthVault gives Zweena members a complete and comprehensive view of their health. The benefits of a HealthVault account includes:
- The ability to sync with over 200 medical devices. A growing list of devices such as pedometers, blood pressure monitors, blood glucose monitors, weight scales and more integrate with HealthVault.
- HealthVault connects with apps that include websites, mobile apps for phones/tablets and computer software that allows users to have one spot for all their health apps and information.
- Native iOS app, along with official Windows app for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 and several Android apps that sync with HealthVault. The site is mobile-friendly, too, so if you would rather log in to HealthVault via the browser, that’s a viable option.
“Patients should own their health records”
Last month the Washington Post interviewed Don Berwick, senior fellow at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, about his opinion on whether providers or patients should ultimately own their own health records, a subject we’ve written about once or twice ourselves :-)(more…)